As an intern in the Human Resources department at Matrix Service Company, I was on the committee tasked with putting together the corporate office’s Take Your Child to Work Day event. The event involved over forty children of Company employees and ran from 9am to 4pm. My contributions included:
- Coordination and PowerPoint accompaniment to a joint presentation involving several of the Company’s executives.
- Development of icebreaker game, to be run by Company executive.
- Helped with planning and coordination of office tour involving seven stops in different departments.
- Creation and running of Company-specific career bingo game.
- Photography throughout the day, including staged photographs of children with their parents to be distributed to employees.